- Assault and/or Battery
- Attempted Murder
- Sexual Offense
Mr. Cosio has had great success in the following courts:
- Long Beach ( Long Beach Judicial District)
- Norwalk (Los Angeles Judicial District)
- Los Cerritos (Los Cerritos Judicial District)
- Westminister (West Orange County Judicial District)
- Compton (Compton Judicial District)
- Los Angeles (Los angeles Judicial District)
- Beverly Hills (Los Angeles Judicial District)
- Pamona (Riverside Judicial District)
- Santa Ana (Central Judicial District)
- Fullerton (North Orange Judicial District)
- Riverside (Riverside Branch)
- Indio (Indio Branch)
- Whittier (Whittier Judicial District)
- Laguna Nigel (South Orange Judicial District)
- Downey (Downey Judicial District)
- Torrance (South Bay Judicial District)
- Santa Monica (West Judicial District)
Please call our office today!!!
We can help answer your questions and…
may be able to save you from additional headaches.
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, don’t hesitate to call
an attorney who can advise you and help you through the uncomfortable proceedings.
(Note: Laws vary from state to state. The legal discussions contained herein are general in nature, but some of the concepts apply only to California law. The law in your state may be different. You should never attempt to analyze the legal ramifications of your own case. Always consult an attorney immediately if you believe you may have a legal problem).
The information contained on the Law Offices of R. M. Anthony Cosio web site is offered solely as a public service and is not legal advice. Changes in the law may render information on this site out of date or inaccurate. Therefore, please do not rely on this information to make legal decisions without first speaking with qualified legal counsel. No attorney-client relationship is created or intended to be created by the contents of this web site.
The Law Offices of R. M. Anthony Cosio does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information on web sites linked to our web site. Such links are provided solely for informational purposes. Content on such sites may change and become irrelevant or offensive. The Law Offices of R. M. Anthony Cosio has no control over the content on such sites and requests that you advise us should you have any difficulty with any of the links.